96-Well Side Pull Bar Magnet PCR Separation Plate
The Permagen 96-Well Side Pull Bar Magnet PCR Separation Plate was designed for use in manual and automation applications where pulling beads to one side of the wells is essential. Most PCR plates are bent, leading to inconsistent lab results. Unlike most products, we have added two angled partial frames around the top of our plate, this helps with two things, straightening out the PCR plate, and leading it to the proper location on the magnets.
- Helps aid in flattening out warped or bent PCR plates, which is critical when working in low volumes
- PCR plates are held securely to reduce movement associated with robots, shakers, etc.
- Super strong 52 GMO bar magnets
- Compatible with most 96-Well PCR plates. Also works with (4) 0.2 mL PCR 8 strips
- Works with many magnetic bead compositions
- Solid Aluminum Design for consistent results and maximum durability
- SBS compliant footprint (127.75mm x 85.47mm)
- Working volumes of 30 µL – 200µL
- Made in the USA
Please contact us for volume discounts, private labeling, or OEM opportunities.
SKU# MSP750 – Plate Only
SKU# MSP750KT – Plate and clear top plate kit for 0.2 mL PCR Strips
If you would like this product to have integrated cushion base, that can be found here