96-Well PCR Post Magnet Low Elution Plate LE400
The Permagen post magnet low elution plate was designed for use in automation applications where volumes as low as 5 µL are required. Most PCR plates are bent, leading to inconsistent lab results. This plate pulls the magnetic beads to the side of each well.
- Compatible with most 96-Well PCR plates including full-skirt, 1/2 skirt and un-skirted
- Works with many magnetic bead compositions
- Solid Aluminum Design for consistent results and maximum durability
- SBS/ SLAS compliant footprint for use in liquid handling robots (127.75 X 85.50)
- Working volumes as low as 5 µL
- Made in the USA
Please contact us for volume discounts.
If you are interested in an OEM opportunity, or private labeling please feel free to contact us