96-Well PCR Post Magnet Low Elution Plate LE400
The Permagen post magnet low elution plate was designed for use in automation applications where volumes as low as 5 µL are required. Most PCR plates are bent, leading to inconsistent lab results. This plate pulls the magnetic beads to the side of each well.
- Compatible with most 96-Well PCR plates including full-skirt, 1/2 skirt and un-skirted
- Works with many magnetic bead compositions
- Solid Aluminum Design for consistent results and maximum durability
- SBS/ SLAS compliant footprint for use in liquid handling robots (127.75 X 85.50)
- Working volumes as low as 5 µL
- Made in the USA
Not the product you were looking for? Try or product selection guide for help
Please contact us for volume discounts.
If you are interested in an OEM opportunity, or private labeling please feel free to contact us