384-Well Low Elution Post Magnet Plate with Integrated Cushion Base
The Permagen 384-well Low Elution post magnet plate was designed for use in manual and automation applications for high throughput.
- Integrated cushion base using opposing magnets to help aid in labware, and robot inconsistencies
- 1mm of “Z” travel to help prevent tip damage
- Rapid bead separations
- Compatible with most 384-Well PCR microplates
- Magnets sit lower on well walls than our standard 384-well magnet allowing for lower volumes
- Works with any magnetic bead compositions
- Solid Aluminum Design for consistent results
- SBS compliant footprint (Base is 127.75mm x 85.50mm)
- Minimum working volume: 5µl
- Made in the USA
Please contact us for volume discounts, OEM opportunities, or private labeling.