96-Well Ring PCR Magnet Low Elution Plate RLE500
The Permagen ring magnet low elution plate was designed for use in automation applications where volumes as low as 5 µL are required. Most PCR plates are bent, leading to inconsistent lab results. Unlike most products, we have added an angled frame around the top of our plate, this helps with two things, straitening out the PCR plate, and leading it to the proper location on the magnets.
- Helps aid in flattening out warped or bent PCR plates which is critical when working in low volumes
- PCR plates wont shift off of magnets with any lateral movements associated with robots, shakers, etc.
- Compatible with most 96-Well PCR plates. Full-skirt, half-skirt and no skirt
- Works well with many magnetic bead compositions
- Solid Aluminum Design for consistent results and maximum durability
- SBS compliant footprint 127.75 MM x 85.47 MM
- Working volumes as low as 5 µL
- Made in the USA
Please contact us for volume discounts.
If you are interested in OEM opportunities, please feel free to contact us