384-Well Low Elution Plate with Integrated Cushion Base
The Permagen 384-well post magnet plate was designed for use in manual or automation applications for Low Elution high throughput PCR down to 4 µL
Unique magnet design
- Unique magnet structure allows for either 96-, or 384-Well Low Elution applications
- Fast bead separations using strong NdFeB magnets
- Compatible with standard 384-, and 96- well PCR Plates
- Side cuts allowing liquid handling robot gripper
- ANSI/ SBS compliant footprint to fit into all liquid handlers
- Integrated cushion base to help compensate for robot and labware inconsistences
- Made in the USA
This magnet was designed to be compatible with common microplates, all liquid handler robots, and any magnetic beads
What is the benefit of aluminum product?
Aluminum is much easier to make precision products out of then plastic. It stays flat and wont warp. This leads to more consistent results
Where are the beads pelleted?
For a 384-Well PCR plate, the beabs will be pulled to the side of each well.
What microplates can I use
This plate accepts 384-Well PCR plates
Will this fit my Liquid handling robot
Yes, this plate has a standard SBS/ ANSI compliant footprint to fit into any platforms
Is this product available for private labeling?
Yes, all Permagen products are available to be private labeled with your company logo/ part numbers for resale
How Can I purchase this Product
Products can be purchased at our online shop, via. purchase order, over the phone, or by requesting a quote
Join our mailing list
Never miss any new products. We only send out new product releases and show announcements
|384 Low Elution||384-Well Low Elution Post Magent Plate with Integrated Cushion Base||MSP384LE|