96-Well Side Pull Bar Magnet PCR Separation Top Plate Kit
The Permagen 96-Well Side Pull Bar Magnet PCR Separation Top Plate Kit was designed for use in manual and automation applications where pulling beads to one side of the wells is essential. Most PCR plates are bent, leading to inconsistent lab results. Unlike most products, we have added two angled partial frames around the top of our plate, this helps with two things, straitening out the PCR plate, and leading it to the proper location on the magnets. This kit includes the clear top plate shown which will allow you to use up to (12) 0.2 mL PCR strip tubes at once. Also removable so it can be used on its own as well.
- Helps aid in flattening out warped or bent PCR plates, which is critical when working in low volumes
- PCR plates are held securely to reduce movement associated with robots, shakers, etc.
- Super strong 52 GMO bar magnets
- Compatible with most 96-Well PCR plates. Also works with up to (12) 0.2 mL PCR 8 strips or (8) 12 strip tubes in the opposite direction
- Works with any magnetic bead compositions
- Solid Aluminum Design for consistent results and maximum durability
- SBS compliant footprint (127.75mm x 85.47mm)
- Working volumes of 30 µL – 200µL
- Kit includes one MSP750 Magnet Plate and one MTP96
- Top plate is also SBS/SLAS footprint allowing it to be used separately in automation with PCR Strips
- Made in the USA
Not the product you were looking for? Try or product selection guide for help Product Selection Guide
Please contact us for volume discounts.